E. L. Edwards Realty II, Inc. was established by LaVerne and Norma Edwards in 1981. What began with a small office at home grew in a few years to serving almost 100 customers.
We moved to our present location in December of 1984. LaVerne and Norma began their much deserved retirement in 1994. Terry and Joyce Edwards became the owners after working in the family business for over 10 years. Today we continue to provide professional management services for our customers with our office manager Kris Thurman taking the reins as owner / principal broker in 2008 under the new name E. L. Edwards Realty II, Inc. We have 22 employees in our offices and maintenance staff, plus 4 sales brokers. We manage over 700 residential units, 1200 storage units, and several hundred commercial properties. We continue to offer full management and sales services as well as optional specialized services for individual situations.